Protecting our customers and ourselves to be able to provide service (based on Australian health department)
We are actively monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking steps to help keep our communities safe.
Practicing good hygiene:
• Sanitising hands constantly using alcohol-based hand sanitisers
• Cleaning and disinfecting used surfaces and tools frequently
• Cleaning and disinfecting customer’s phone with alcohol after collection and before returning
• clean and disinfect frequently used objects such as mobile phones, keys, wallets and work passes Social distancing
One way to slow the spread of viruses, such as coronavirus, is social distancing (also called physical distancing). Social distancing in public means people:
• Avoid close contact with customer and stay more than 1.5 metres away each other
• avoid physical greetings such as handshaking
Monitoring Health Condition
To be able to provide services to our customers, the health condition of the technician is being checked constantly. In case of showing any symptoms, we will immediately seek medical advice and suspend work until all symptoms are cleared.
Due to increased risk of infection transmission, unfortunately we cannot accept any phone with liquid damage up to 8 days. Please leave your phone in a pack of rice for at least 8 days before contacting us to collect your phone.